Use Pen drive as RAM in Low Memory Computer
Steps for Windows XP
- Right click on “My Computer” and go to “properties”.
- Now click on ‘Advance tab’.
- Click on the ‘settings’ of performance.
- Now the performance options appear. Go to ‘Advance tab’.
- Click on ‘change’ option of virtual memory.
- Select your pen drive.
- Click on ‘custom size’ which is a radio button. It displays the initial and maximum size of the pen drive.
- Click on ‘set’ button.
- Click ‘OK’ to complete the setup.
This is how you can use your USB as RAM. This results in the improvement in performance of your PC.