Key Specifications :
* Chipset: 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 (MSM 8974) GPU: Adreno 330, 450MHz
* Display: 6-inch HD (1280 x 720), Curved P-OLED (Real RGB)
* Memory: 2GB LP DDR3 RAM / 32GB eMMc
* Camera: Rear 13.0MP / Front 2.1MP
* Battery: 3,500mAh (embedded)
* Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
* Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm
* Weight: 177g
* Network: LTE-A / LTE / HSPA+ / GSM
* Connectivity: BT 4.0 / USB 3.0 compatible / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC
* Color: Titan Silver
* Other: TDMB / Hi-Fi 24bit, 192kHz Playback
LG G Flex also features the Rear Key first introduced in the LG G2.
LG Electronics today officially took the wraps off the LG G Flex, a smartphone curved to follow the contour of the face. The company claims that this is the first device to offer such a design in the smartphone market.
The phone uses flexible OLED screen technology to allow for a dramatic curve on the horizontal axis. The specs include thickness of the phone is between 7.9 and 8.7mm at various points, weighs 177g, and has a 6-inch 720p display.
Inside there’s a 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel camera, and a 3,500 mAh battery.