Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) with LTE support has surfaced on the official Motorola website in Brazil.
An amazing smartphone should not be a privilege. It should be a choice. Opt for a bright display, stereo sound, long battery life and the latest Android operating system
The 4G LTE version has the same 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection,
1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat),
but it comes with slightly larger 2390mAh battery, compared to 2070mAh in the 3G version.
The new Moto G is better than ever, providing everything you need to carry out all its activities.
Motorola Moto G LTE (2nd Gen.) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 10.9 thick and weighs 155 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE/3G,
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 2390mAh battery