Last year in December OnePlus launched its 10,000 mAH power bank but the company did not release it globally. OnePlus has finally announced the launch of the power bank in the Indian market. According to OnePlus India Head Vikas Agarwal, the OnePlus Power Bank will be available in India in the last week of April on Amazon. Apart from the power bank the company will also start retailing the swappable bamboo backs for the OnePlus One.
OnePlus launched its 10,000mAh OnePlus Power Bank back in December last year and it went on sale in the U.S. though the official online store last month. OnePlus already said that the power bank will launch in India in April and they were are working on logistics process. Today, OnePlus India Head Vikas Agarwal on the OnePlus forum said that the OnePlus Power Bank will be available in India in the last week of April on Amazon.
Features and specifications of OnePlus PowerBank
- 10,000 mAh portable power bank with lithium-polymer batteries
- Dimensions: 142.8 × 72.6 × 16.2 mm; Weight: 220g
- Input: 5V/2A; Charging Time: 5.5h
- Dual USB ports (5V-2A) for charging two devices at a time
- Safety features to prevent overcharging and overheating
- Battery indicator LEDs is awoken with a gentle shake.