The Lenovo K3 Note is using the 64 bit octa core processor running lollipop over a 5.5 inch screen with full HD resolution. This handset comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage.
|Performance||Time||Battery drop %||Battery Max Temp|
|Benchmark||19 Minutes||6%||39 degree|
|Gaming (Asphalt 8)||20 Minutes||9%||39 degree|
|FHD movie play with full brightness + Wi-Fi on||34 minutes||11%||39 degree|
|Wall Charge (on standby)||2 hours 40 minutes||13% to 100% (charge)||35 degree|
The devices will great you once you open the package and if you dig deeper you will find the A/C adapter, microUSB cable, some leaflets and a little nice surprise – a screen protector.Inside the box you will find the handset, a screen guard, data cable, travel charger (5V ~ 1.5A) and battery of 2900 mAh capacity. Earphone is not included. SAR Value as mentioned on the box : 1.590W/kg @ head and 0.688W/kg @ body.
Our hands on impressions about the K3 Note is already up and you can check it out to know more about the phablet.In case you are wondering about the hardware specifications, the Lenovo K3 Note comes with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The phablet is powered by a MediaTek chipset with octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz and Mali-T760 MP2 GPU. There’s 2GB of RAM on board and you get 16 GB of built-in storage, which can be further expanded via microSD card.
The 13-megapixel rear snapper and a 5 megapixel front facing shooter completes the camera department. The juice for the device comes from a 2,900mAh battery.Lenovo K3 Note is already going through its paces in our lab and we will be bringing you the benchmark and the gaming tests in the next couple of days. Also, the detailed review will be out by the end of next week.
Review for Flipkart
- Great Performance !!
- Light on weight, heavy on features.
- See the big picture on a 5. 5 Inch screen
- Store all you want with inbuilt 16 GB Storage & expand to 32 GB by adding a MSDC.
- Great Camera,
- Bigger Battery
- Great Performance with a 1.7 Ghz Processor and 2 GB RAM.
- Wish List – have a better front camera for better selfies.
- Best value for your money compared to competition.
Most Awesome Smartphone!!
It has really remarkable features in this price range. The 2GB RAM supported by an octa core processor makes it smooth experience to run multiple heavy apps simultaneously. It gives great music experience. The display clarity and camera quality is commendable. In conclusion, this is a complete package of excellent specifications at a throwaway price. I got lucky to make it in the sale, you can certainly try the next time.. good luck!
Lenovo the King in this Competition now
just received the phone. Superb, Amazing, Mind blowing. Just loving the phone. Got as a gift for my dad on his bday + 25th Anniversary. Hope he will like it. I was expecting a decent phone at this price but what lenovo has provided just kept me AWESTRUCK. People who missed it on the first sale do go for the second one. This is a must have phone if you are planning to buy within 15k range.
right from the moment i opened the box..
1. superb looks.. killer looks i must say.
2. Doest even look like a 10k phone. Having looks of a posh Sony Xperia mobile
3. so light…. I mean sooo light that you feel as if you are just holding the mobile without the giant 3000mah battery
4. Smoothness… superb.. just works fantastic..
5. It has two screen guards inside the box.. UNEXPECTED
6. The only bad thing is it doesnt provides an earphone.
Awesome phone to own if you plan to by 5.5 inch
I bought this phone on 1st flash sale and following are my observartions using it for 1 days.
1. Light weight.All the persons who checked my mobile was surprised of light weight it was.Good weight distibution
2.Audio quality-Very crisp and clear with dolby audio(Tested with sennheiser CX 275 s).
3. Display: Full HD and it was Awesome experince.Tried watching HD video and it was like wow. Similar to Sony Bravia display phones .
4. Body: Good build quality for below 10000 phones.Very slim and handy
5. Connectivity: tried bluetooth,wifi and 4g.Everything is awesome and works as expected
6. Games: Plays all high end games smoothly .
7. Camera: Front camera is awesome for selfies.Back camera is very nice compared to other sub 10k phones.
8. Storage: 16gb is ample.Really good for installing apps
9. Black color phone is really good looking .Nice premium looks.
10. Myself Installed Lolipop launcher and now you will not miss app launcher.
11. 1.5 Amps charger and it looks sturdy and good in the price segment.
1. Need improvement for camera on low lit areas and indoor
2. Minimum 1 GB Ram is always occupied for OS and preinstalled Apps.
3. Battery backup is ok .keeps it for 1 day after using 3.5 hours of wifi and internet.If i continuously use for 6 hours of wifi and 3g, it will be finished.
But all PROS shadows the cons.Go for it blindly.
COMPARISON with Honor 4x
Advantages for Lenovo K3
1. Premium looks
2. Sound quality
3. Full Hd display