Chinese handset maker OnePlus took the wraps off OnePlus 2 on Tuesday.
The device will be in available in India from August 11 and will be priced at Rs 24,999.for the 64 GB version.
OnePlus on Tuedsay said it expects to sell one million units of its two devices — OnePlus One and Two — in five months
as it eyes a bigger play in the multi-billion Indian smartphone market.
The device will be available from August 11 on e-commerce firm Amazon through the invite-only model.
- 4G Network
- Operating System (OS) Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
- Display Size:5.5 inches,1440 x 2560 pixels
- LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Primary camera:16 MP,dual-LED flash
- Secondary : 5 MP
- Chipset :Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57
- RAM :4 GB
- Internal Memory 16/32GB
- 534 pixel per density
- Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery