HTC has introduced Desire 728, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China. It packs a 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HTC’s own Sense UI on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual front-facing BoomSound speakers and Dolby Audio.
It has dual SIM support, as the name suggests and has 4G LTE support
HTC Desire 728 dual sim specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Dimensions: 157.9×77.8×7.87mm; Weight: 153g
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge
The HTC Desire 728 dual sim comes in White and Grey colors and is available in China from the official HTC eShop at 1699 Yuan ( US$ 267 / Rs. 17,840 approx.). No word on the global roll out yet.