While HTC has yet to say anything about the rumored One X9, we’re now certain of the handset’s existence, as this has just been approved by China’s Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center. The Chinese certification body also revealed a list of specs, and four images of the One X9, thus confirming that the previously leaked images were indeed showing the real device.
HTC One X9 rumored Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass
- Dimensions: 153.2×75.9×7.99mm;
- Weight: 174g
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage,
- expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone flash
- 5MP / Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing speakers
- 3000mAh batteryIt could also come in 3GB RAM variant with 32GB of internal storage like the One A9. The HTC One X9, code-named HTC E56 comes in silver color and is rumored to be released sometime in Q1 2016, before HTC releases its next flagship, the One M10. HTC A9w, a variant of the One A9 also passed through TENAA, but the specifications are same as the One A9.