HTC just announced HTC 10,It has full metal body, fingerprint sensor on the home button and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI .It has 3000mAh built-in battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes. It also promises up to 2 days of battery life with normal use. It also has a new Boost+ app that includes a mode called smart boost, which automatically optimizes the device’s memory, help conserve battery during gameplay, and PowerBotics system auto detects and shuts down apps that use excessive power.
It has 3000mAh built-in battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes. It also promises up to 2 days of battery life with normal use.
HTC 10 price starts at US$699 (Rs. 46,420 approx.)
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0
- Weight: 161 grams
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash,Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 86-degree wide angle
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0