Top customer reviews
great phone. Lives upto the expectation
great phone. Lives upto the expectation. Rough and tough body. Very nice display clarity.
Got 3 updates back to back after uboxing. The udates were July, Aug and Sept security patches.
The only drawback I can see is the system reserved memory is around 7 GB out of 16 GB. So memory card is must.
Lets hope Nokia works on reducing the system reserved memory size.
Detail Nokia 5 review
Read it before Buy it
Nokia has launched the 3 Mobiles Nokia 3,5,6 those mobile are with android 7 which is 1st android mobiles in India, i have written the review after use Nokia 3 of 15 days,
In the Box=>
Your Nokia 5, Charger, Charging/data cable, Headset, Quick guide, SIM door key
13 MP autofocus camera
Nokia 5’s fully-laminated 5.2″ HD display
Nokia 5 comes with Android Nougat, the full spread of Google Services and no unnecessary extras.
Latest generation Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 430 processor designed for excellent battery life
Battery non-removable 3,000mAh,
The full-metal-bodied Nokia 5 was announced at MWC 2017
Nokia has a long-running history of making solid, zombie-apocalypse-ready smartphones. Step forward the Nokia 5, a budget smartphone with a premium look and design and, most importantly, a strong metal body.
The Nokia 5 is a 5.2in HD smartphone with a front-mounted fingerprint sensor, an octa-core processor and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The phone will be available from 16 August 2017
Nokia 5 review: Design and key features
Nokia didn’t hold back with the design of the Nokia 5. It’s beautiful to look at, and due to having a full-metal-body construction, the phone feels like a flagship smartphone. The phone comes in four different colours: tempered blue, silver, matte black and copper.
With its rounded edges and metallic design, the smartphone is easy to hold and isn’t a fingerprint magnet, unlike other budget smartphones. I was impressed by the build quality for a smartphone at this end of the market.
The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage, and if that’s not enough for you, can be expanded through its microSD card slot with an additional 128GB of storage. It also comes with a non-removable 3,000mAh battery, which will be interesting to benchmark against some of the latest, most power-efficient smartphones in the market today.
Nokia 5 review: Early verdict
The Nokia 5 is a step up over the Nokia 3, adding biometric security, through a fingerprint reader. My initial impressions of its build quality are positive. The phone definitely has a premium feel,
Awesome feel…really excellent phone in terms of design. Performance is not that good. Camera performance is excellent in daylight but night photography is not satisfactory. Sound quality is good. Higher RAM should have been better.
Review for Nokia 5
What I love
• Great value
• Great build quality
• Pure version of Android that actually gets updates
What I didn’t like ?
• Occasional performance hitches and slowdown
• Hit and miss lowlight photography
• Only 16GB of storage
# – – Detailed Review – – #
• The aluminium back may be slippery and the camera bump looks a bit out of place, but build quality is above the pay grade.
• The display is very bright at its maximum setting and color accuracy is decent. Contrast could have been higher, but sunlight legibility is actually pretty good.
• Battery life is excellent with more than 12 hours in both of our screen-on tests, the overall endurance rating is 84 hours.
• The software experience is close to stock Android 7.1.1, with minor Nokia touches in icon design for some of the (few) pre-installed apps. The Google suite is used for everything, there isn’t even a Nokia gallery app or a music player. Overall, it’s a really basic software package with no theme support or proprietary features.
• Benchmark performance is par for the course in its class, with the Snapdragon 430 delivering decent CPU performance and the GPU doing a respectable job with the 720p display.
• The single loudspeaker pumps out enough decibels for a Good rating in our testing, remains clean even at full blast. Audio output from the 3.5mm jack is clear, but rather quiet.
• Still images from the 13MP camera have no particular flaws – detail levels are good, noise is not an issue, colors are pleasing. Perhaps a little more dynamic range would have been nice, but at this price it’s nit-picking, really.
• The 8MP selfies pack a lot of detail, though skin tones have a little more pink that ideal.
At first glance I didn’t like the phone when purchased this phone
At first glance I didn’t like the phone when purchased this phone, later one day I was near my balcony 1st floor the phone slip off my hand as it is polished and fell down on ground floor but phone didn’t get damage it was working fine no scratches as it was a tiled ground, not even crack on screen.
So one thing is clear that this phone built quality is comparable to even iPhone 6. This phone has good curves with solid aircraft grade aluminium and phone body mass is equally distributed throughout the phone which avoid phone falling with screen facing ground. you can actually feel a light solid object in hand when u hold this phone
This phone has 2gb ram but didn’t face any problem so far, I do multi tasking like playing music + download + online gaming didn’t face any problem of lag or hang phone internet connectivity is good no network issue jio 4g volte works good, phone front and back camera is smooth brightness is also good, screen is bright and clear, touch screen response is also fine. phone heat up within 50*C if continuously used for 5 hrs of online gaming but can’t feel the heat phone body disipate heat very quickly.
Battery management of this phone is good u can watch YouTube videos for 5- 5 n half hrs or play online game with music on for 4hrs with full charge, charging time is 1hr Max from 10℅ to 98℅
Cons: can’t play heavy games like 1Gb, 1.5Gb n more space consuming game reason lag
In idle condition with no app on the phone shows 0.87 gb free ram from 1.9 gb running @ noughat os
If u find this phone hang then it is due to the fact that u might have put several app on n didn’t switch off apps properly or sometime some apps autostart itself in background which is unnecessary I would suggest u to use a app known as “booster kit” this app monitors all other app running in background if u want to switch off any app u can do through this app n this app itself doesn’t consumes ram much. I never let my phone apps consume ram more than 500mb I occasionally stop unnecessary running third party apps in background.