Unboxing Video for Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi A1 Full Specification
- 5.5 inches ,LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution :1080 x 1920 pixels
- Dimensions:155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm
- Weight :165 g
- OS:Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo); Android One
- Chipset:Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU:Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory :64 GB, 4 GB RAM ,microSD, up to 128 GB
- Primary Camera:Dual: 12 MP (f/2.2, 26mm, 1.25 µm) + 12 MP (f/2.6, 50mm, 1 µm),2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Secondary Camera:5MP,1080p
- USB:2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery :Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
- Other Fetature :Fingerprint ,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama,Corning Gorilla Glass 3,Hybrid Dual SIM ,4G
Check before start using : Xiaomi Mi A1
Reviews from Flipkart customer
BEST SMARTPHONE UNDER 15K BUDGET – 8.5/10 OVERALL
This Product surely worth spending money on. It is 8.5/10 for money you spend.
2. Charger (2A)
3. Data Cable type C USB
4. Tray Pin
– It has the speaker at the left bottom edge and 3.5 mm jack at right bottom.
– 2.5D Curved edges display Giving it a premium look.
– Slim and sleek design.
– IR blaster at top center.
Rear Camera:(9/10) – FOR DAYLIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY (READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW)
Rear Camera:(7/10) – FOR LOWLIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY (READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW)
Front Camera:(9/10) – FOR DAYLIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY (READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW)
Front Camera:(7/10) – FOR LOWLIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY (READ IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW)
Call quality :(10/10)
+ Great DUAL CAMERA at this budget.(Click sharp images in DAYLIGHT with sharp edges with great depth – Better than Moto G5s Plus)
+No processing lags
+No heating issue at all. Even on heavy usage
+Battery life is very impressive
+Design is very premium
+Dual sims/micro sd card
+DUAL Rear camera is great in this price range
+Google Android one UI is my favorite
+Slim and sleek
+Mettalic body finish.
+The output from 3.5mm jack is really good, you can get best of it if you tune your equalizer.
-No fast charging
-No IMAGE STABILIZAION for video recording/Image Capturing
-Mobile is little slippery
-LOW LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY
If you are looking for a premium looking slim phone at the budget price tag that this one this the best device you can buy. The phone looks really classy. This phone is the best buy device at this price tag.
1. You can get the best out of the camera if you know how to use manual mode.
2. Image stabilization is a software feature so you may use other good camera apps other than the pre-install camera to improve image quality.
3. UPDATE YOUR PHONE TO LATEST PATCH AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT TO GET BEST PERFORMANCE
Great audio quality…
Great stock android experience!!!
Low light camera performance s not upto mark.
Bokeh mode. manual mode and 2x optical zooming are great!!
Good for daylight photography…
Perfect phone for android lovers.
I will devide my review into four parts
3. Things I didn’t liked
4. Things I liked
1.1) Battery backup is very goot. Even it is 3000mAH battery, it is giving more than 6.5 hrs of screen on time.
1.2) Performance is excellent. Compare to MiUI, it will open apps fast and the speed is also good
1.3) Back camera in day light conditions is working super. 2X optical zoom is capturing details clearly. Depth of field effect also too good. I can’t post pictures here. But will provide you if you want 🙂
1.4) I am a moderate user. I will maximum use Facebook and browse some YouTube videos. I didn’t face any heating issues
1.5) 3.5 audio jack is giving quality, loud output. 50% volume is enough to listen songs loudly. Speaker quality is also very good and loud
1.6) Full charge will take 1hr 40 mins. It is less compare to other mobiles which don’t support fast charging
1.7) Touch buttons are having back LED. So you no need to suffer in night conditions
2.1) Notification light is single color. So it will blink in white color for any notification.
2.2) IR blaster range is reduced. Previously my Mi5 works better. I am able to change the channels from anywhere in my room. But now it is working if I am in 2-2.5 meters range only
2.3) Fingerprint sensor is slow. It is taking almost 2 sec to unlock the Device.
2.4) Back camera in low light is taking poor quality images. Too much of noise in that
2.5) Front camera is below average. Shutter speed is not good so always giving blur photos.
3. Things I didn’t liked
Since it is pure Android, most of the MiUi features will not be available. So read below points if you are a MiUI fan
3.1) No double tap wakeup. There are so many apps in playstore. I tried most of them but they are asking admistrative permissions. Fingerprint print unlock is not working if we allow these permissions to outside apps. This may be possible by rooting but I won’t recommend rooting because it avoids warranty.
3.2) No quick ball. You have to use side button to lock device. Even screen lock apps are not working because of the reason mentioned in 3.1
3.3) No one hand mode. Phone is 5.5 inch and slippery. So very difficult to use it with one hand without one hand mode
4. Things I liked
4.1) Initially slow motion video is not working. But they fixed it yesterday (Sep 28th, 2017) by update. This one is good that they are responding quickly
4.2) I got September security patch also. You will be up tto date with this device.
The Best! Well Finished… Great Fill… Nice Camera… Loved The Stock Android… It’s Just Awesome If You Are Not Worried About MIUI… Just Little Bit Slow In Charging… Rest Everything Is Just Awesome…
Great MI Product…