Run Commands in Command Prompt
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows key and X at the same time, then click Command Prompt (Admin).
When prompted about the administrator permission, click Yes.
2) In the command prompt window, type in the following commands. Press Enter after each command.
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock reset
You may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
3) Right-click the WiFi connection icon at the bottom right corner and click Open Network and Sharing Center.
4) Click Change adapter settings.
5) Right-click your WiFi adapter and click Disable. Wait for a while. Right-click your WiFi adapter and click Enable.