How to approve Google Ad Sense in your website
Why AdSense Will Reject Your Application?
I got so many request about how you got Google Ad Sense.Here I am going share about common reasons for rejecting your website or blog viva AdSense.
First reason for rejecting your application is insufficient content or Unacceptable site content. This is because of you don’t have sufficient content in your each post. The main reason will be poorly written and have grammatical mistake. For each post contain at least 400 and above word count. If the post word is very high count then they didn’t check how much post your have posted. At least 40 and above post needed. Each post must be unique and has to provide value to the users and readers of the blog. So the number one reason is the poorly written content on your blog.
Best Way to Get Google Ad Sense Approved
For your website or blog must have a about page so that you can get chance to approve for your website or blog. The About page also give the sense of a professional.
If you did not have About page then it will not help you establish a relationship with readers. If you’re your putting About page, it will also make them trust upon you.
For each visitor have some opinion about website or regarding post related queries. For this we need a Contact Us Page. This will be a opportunity to speak up to you and tell how they feel about your Blog. Like this we can get good impression from visitor as well as google. The Contact Us page will help to Google feel like we care for our customers, visitors and we are ready to help them. They can contact us any time. It will be feel like you actually care about your visitors and not only the money and AdSense.
- High Number of Posts is better than Post contain maximum word:
What should be the minimum number of posts before applying for Google AdSense? Nothing like that, if you have 20 posts with word count is more than 400 words. Then your website got very good impression. When I was applied in google AdSense, that time I have only 20-25 posts. But the other thing is that post are relevant post. When we are posting in your website, contains should be relevant and quality content. And it should be 400+ word count.
- Theme should be professional look:
Your website should be professional. Good, Clean and smart design is appreciated by Google.
Your blog design is the biggest thing after Content. Our theme represents your expertise, experience and professionalism. So be careful when we are selecting theme otherwise kill your chances of getting approved by AdSense.
- Be Careful about Content Type:
Be careful with what type of content you are publishing. Because it is something very important matters. Google AdSense is not for Pornographic, Illegal Items, Drugs or other Blogs / Sites like that. Google AdSense team won’t allow you own a Non English Blog. Having posts shorter than 200 words in length is also Red Signal. Don’t use copyrighted image, Use Images with Credits.
From Google AdSense Policy about Content
Sites with Google ads may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group.
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Software or other content that violates the Unwanted Software Policy
- Malware or adware
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Publishers are also not permitted to place AdSense code on pages with content primarily in an unsupported language.For more details
- Domain will be Top Level:
When it comes to domain, your domain should be of top level. I suggest you to grab a top-level domain like me (techjetz.com). .Com, .net, .org, .in, .com. etc are the top-level domains. Difference between Free Sub domain and Top Level Domain Here is an example to understand the difference.
- Free Sub domain – techdid.blogspot.com(as compare with Top level Domain, it is very difficult to get)
- Top Level Domain – techdid.com(it is easy be get Ad sense)
- Do not put Other Ad Networks:
Do not put other ad networks when we are applying google adsense.If you have any other Ads placed like Chitika, Clicksor or anything, it’s time to drop them off.
- Do not go for Paid Traffic:
Google hates the sites that are getting paid traffic and mostly penalizes them so there is not a damn chance of getting approved by AdSense for a site that is getting paid traffic.If you starting a website then you will get so many mail regarding increasing your blog or websites visitor. Google do not accept site which gets traffic from illegal sources.
How I got Google Ad Sense in my website techjetz.com?
When I was started my website I have only 10 or less views. After that I clicked myself every day in my website, then my view will be around 200 and more. But when I checked in Google Analytics, it showing view is 300 but visitor is 10.Here visitor is import as compare with views. Then I stopped clicking in my website. After that I am planning to drop the website, before that I just apply for Google Ad Sense. Then I got one mail from Google Ad sense team “Your Site does not comply with Google policies”.Then just checked my website and saw that my website does not have
· About Page
· Contact Us Page
After adding the above pages. I again applied for Google Ad Sense. Then I got Approval mail from Google Ad Sense Team.
If you have any quires or if you want review your website please comment .