Domestic smartphone brand, Wickedleak launched a new octa-core company’s latest smartphone in the Wammy Titan series. It has a 5-inch Full HD display based on OGS technology, is powered by a 1.7GHz Tru Octacore Processor with Mali 450 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.The company is claiming the smartphone to have the “world’s biggest battery”, which is 5330mAh, that is rated to deliver up to 43 days of standby time, apart from 28 hours (3G) and 31 hours (2G) of talktime. The smartphone also features an ‘Advanced Fingerprint ID’ sensor located on home button below the display.
It comes with dual SIM support and 3G connectivity, similar to other Wickedleak Titan smartphones. It packs 2 GB of RAM,16 GB of internal storage with expansion slot and a huge 5330mAh.
WickedLeak Wammy Titan 4 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Full HD OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 64 GB
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 16MP rear camera with Sony Exmor RS Sensor, LED Flash and 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS, NFC
- 5330mAh battery