Xiaomi today announced the Redmi Note 3 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the Redmi Note series in China and company’s first smartphone with a fingerprint sensor and a full-metal body.The highlight of the new Redmi Note 3 is it packs a hexa-core Snapdragon 650 processor (four cores clocked at 1.2GHz and two cores clocked at 1.8GHz).It packs the same 5.5-inch 1080p screen, comes with a metal body and has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash and phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus of just 0.1 second.
It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 4000mAh battery with fast charging support that lets you charge the battery up to 50% in just 1 hour.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Detailed specifications.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Dual SIM(4G LTE)
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 ( 4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture,
- 1080p video recording, 120fps slow-motion
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm
- Weight: 164g
- Infrared sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro comes in Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 10,170 approx.)