Jio is now the talk of the town and every one is trying to get their Jio connection. But you will be shocked to know that it is very hard to generate Jio bar code on a 4G phone. However it is now much easier to generate Jio barcode using a earlier version of MyJio app.
How to generate Jio bar code on your mobile?
- Download MyJio App 3.2.06 APK from this link.
- Install MyJio on your mobile
- Now open MyJio and click on install all button.
- Once all apps are install you should see Avail offer option.
- Click on Avail offer and follow instruction to generate Bar code.
Once you got your barcode, head to nearest Reliance digital store and show the bar code along with Aadhar number. They will authenticate your Aadhar using biometric reader with your finger print. You don’t have to carry any physical documents or photo. Not even has to put signature as your identity is authenticated using singer print.
Pretty cool right? The only problem is the huge rush in Reliance digital store to get your Jio SIM. Jio Welcome offer entitles you for unlimited internet, SMS and Voice calling till December 31st 2016. However there is a limit of 4GB per day for internet usage.
Also check out: –